A super quick and easy fox hat crochet pattern!
Pattern includes a complete guide to crocheting your own fox hat with over 15 images to help you along the way, as well as a photo tutorial for an invisible finish that is great for any crochet project.
- 21” Circumference. Will fit most adult heads. The hat can be made larger or smaller by using different yarn weights and hook sizes.
- Hometown USA or any super bulky yarn in 3 colors: orange, brown & white
- N-9.00MM crochet hook
- Measuring tape
- Pins for sewing
- Tapestry needle
- 9 sts and 10 rows = 4 inches in single crochet
Stitches used in this pattern
- Half double crochet (hdc)
- Single crochet (sc)
- Chain (ch)
- Stitch (st)
- Slip stitch (sl st)
- Yarn over (yo)
This pattern assumes you already know how to
- Change colors
- Join rounds (instructions are given as to where and when)
- Sew pieces together – very basic
Pattern support is always available!
-All crochetbomb patterns are written in standard US crochet terms
-Every crochetbomb pattern has been tested multiple times to insure accuracy
-Items made from this pattern may be sold if crochetbomb is credited as the pattern designer